WHAT MAKES YOU CHOSE MOTO E?
- Excellent screen resolution. The screen looks bright and very attractive at the first sight. Attracting at the first sight is the major
- Speed. This phone is equipped with 1GB RAM where no other phone offers this at this particular price.
- Decent screen size. This phone has the perfect screen size for anyone to handle it with ease.
- Price range being below 8k is the main added advantage. The price of MOTO E is 6,999/- which appeals to many middle class people and those who are not likely to spend more of their cash to the smart phones.
Other than these, there aren’t any specific qualities which makes you buy this.
AVAILABLE PHONES AT THIS PRICE RANGE
MOTO E REVIEWS
- The 1GB RAM never compromises the phone and the users of around 1 or 2 months never complained about a hang of the piece.
- Internal storage is way too low as it is just 4GB given with just around 1GB for the App storage. But, we could not expect more at this range.
- MOTO E users are very much satisfied with its bright display. Phones that cost around 12-14K also may not have this display. This is the most liked feature of MOTO E.
- The design is good enough and doesn’t look like a cheap phone.
- The camera quality is good in day light but dull when there is not enough light. It is a main drawback for this phone as it does not have any FLASH for the camera.
The overall performance of the phone can be considered as good. People who is likely to have more and more applications on their mobile are advised not to go for this phone.