YouTube, being one of the most famous and most viewed site in a day, has no option to download the videos officially from its site. We come across many videos on YouTube and might like (or love) a few among them. If you ever want to see them again, do you need to have internet connection? Without the app [software] to download YouTube videos, Yes – you would need internet connection. If you’re ever struck with the question, “Can I download YouTube Videos?”, fortunately we have best app[s] to download YouTube videos for PC and also for Android smartphones. Both seem to work perfectly fine and worth using. You can download YouTube videos for free using these apps.
App To Download YouTube Videos For PC
If you are the one among those who uses PC or Laptop a lot to surf web or YouTube and want YouTube videos offline, then there is one app (software) that meets all your requirements. Apparently, this does not just download YouTube videos, but also supports 60+ other sites to download videos from. Facebook is also one among those 60 sites other than YouTube.
Download YTD Video Converter to download YouTube videos (of multiple resolutions) and also convert them to various formats. Using YTD Video converter is so simple and easy to use. Once you’ve done downloading, follow the below steps to download YouTube Videos for free.
- Before anything, copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Open the YTD Video Converter and you can see something similar to this.
- Just hover your mouse on the Text Box visible on the screen and the URL you’ve copied gets pasted automatically.
- Choose the download quality you want and the storage location where you want the video to be saved on your PC or Laptop.
- Click on Download and then your download begins now. Once it is done, you can view the file at the location you’ve given before starting the download.
- You can also convert the format of video you’ve downloaded, using YTD video converter. Just click on “Convert” option available just beside the Download section on the top.
- Select the video file by browsing the location. It’s your wish to check or un-check the box, which lets you delete the original file after converting it to another format.
- The below all options can be modified according to your requirements.
- Click on Convert, and your file will now be converted to the desired format.
This is how YTD works. This is one of the best ever YouTube Video downloader. You can download the YouTube Video Downloader here.
App To Download YouTube Videos On Android
Android being one of the most used and most loved OS, has a user reach of several millions. With more and more people moving or starting to use Android, the need for an app to download YouTube videos for free has also increased. Most of the youth today, prefer Android (or smartphone) over Laptop or PC. The above mentioned app works only on PC or Laptop. Hence, there comes the need for an android app to download YouTube videos offline on Android smartphone. Fortunately, we have one app that does the same.
Tubemate is an Android app, designed exclusively to download YouTube videos. This app links to YouTube automatically and allows you to download them whenever you want. This works better with a 3G data connection or WiFi (high speed internet).
Follow the below steps to download YouTube Videos for free.
- Install Tubemate app on your Android Smartphone.
- Open it and you can see a screen similar to this.
- Select any video and then click on the “Green” color download button on the top right.
- Once you click on it, you will be asked to choose one resolution among many. Choose one, that is supported on your phone.
- Choosing high resolutions need more data and there are chances that you might not be able to play them on your phone.
- The download automatically starts once you chose one.
- Downloaded files are stored into the default write disk, creating a new folder by name “Video“.
- That’s it. You now have your favorite video on YouTube, available on your phone (offline) permanently until you delete them.
- In Tubemate, you also can view video online if data connection is turned on (in case if you do not want to download the video).
Tubemate has some restrictions, unlike YTD. They are given below.
- Tubemate is not available on Playstore. You need to download it on web as an .apk file.
- Updates are very rare. You need to download a new .apk file to update Tubemate on your phone.
- There might be some errors while downloading videos through Tubemate, sometimes. But most of the times, it works all fine and smooth.
So, these are the best app[s] to download YouTube videos on Windows PC or Laptop and on Android Smartphone. Hope this helped you. Thank You. Do not forget to subscribe to Interest Waypoint for more new tricks and tips.