This post today is for the Apple fan boys who have a Mac at their possession. Using your Mac, if you want to create your own DVD, it becomes so easy with Mac DVD Burner. This powerful and feature-rich tool helps you to create DVDs in a jiffy with more than 90 free menus. Mac DVD Burner is one of the most popular and one-of-a-kind software that allows you to create DVDs as per your needs.
The features that make this software unique and popular are:
1. Mac DVD burner has an easy-to-use interface that is not just user-friendly but also fast.
2. It is versatile and can create DVDs from all popular video formats namely MOV, WMV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MKV, FLV and so on.
3. Free to use with lots of DVD menus to choose from.
4. Allows you to create slide shows and edit videos with different tools. This include crop, trim, rotate, watermarks etc.
5. You can create DVD using downloaded videos from Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Torrents etc and also all types of home videos shot using camcorders and cameras.
6. Flexible to control DVD quality and DVD disc.
Using Mac DVD Burner
There are three simple steps to create a DVD of your choice. They are:
1) Import the media files
First, download and install Mac DVD burner in your computer. Then click on “Create a new project” to begin with. To import media files to your software, you can use two ways. You can directly drag/drop the videos or photos into the interface or click on the “+” button to add media files. Once you have added the file, you can re-arrange the order using the arrow buttons.
If you want to combine a set of files together and separate the rest, you can do so by highlighting the video and dragging them out of the pane until a blue colored line appears.
2) Customize your DVD menu
Select the video that you want to edit and click on the “Edit” button. You can now edit the file using the functions provided namely rotate, trim, split, crop, add special effects, watermark etc.
To create slideshows: you can add text, background music, transition effects etc.
3) Start burning of DVD
Before burning the DVD, you can select a menu style from the set of more than 90 free menus available. You can also customize the menu as per your needs.
Once all the settings are done, you can preview the project and then click on “Burn”. Then choose the “DVD Disc” option to create your own DVD by giving it a name.
Please note that, if you are creating a DVD that has a file size larger than 4.7GB, and if you do not have a DVD9 disc, you can use a D5 disc and the program will automatically compress the file.
The intuitive interface, flexibility to burn all types of videos and media files, variety of menus to choose from, menu templates, free lifetime technical support and more such features makes Mac DVD burner to be a must-have tool for all those who burn DVDs for their personal and professional usage. If you like our work, please Subscribe To Interest Waypoint. Thank You.