With number of increasing Android users, there is also an increase in the number of developers for Android. As it is an open source platform, it is easy for the users to develop applications for Android. With the high number of enthusiastic developers, we have the best apps and games on Android. But, what if you’re one among those Android game lovers but do not have a smartphone? For that, we have Android Emulators and Bluestacks is one of the best among them. But here, I’ll give you 4 Bluestacks alternative[s] to run the world of Android on your PC or Laptop. If you do not have an idea on Bluestacks, here it is.
What Is Bluestacks?
- Bluestacks is an Android Emulator that lets you to access all the applications and games on your system.
- It is one of the best Android Emulator[s] available in the market.
- Bluestacks also stands in the list of most widely used emulators.
- There are also few problems with Bluestacks. Check out the complete details of Bluestacks.
Now that you have an idea on Bluestacks and Android Emulators, its time you also get to know on the top 4 Bluestacks alternative[s].
Also read: “How To Install WhatsApp On PC”
The below are the best Bluestack alternative[s] and and the best emulators for Android. Check out every single detail carefully. Choose one in a way you wouldn’t need to reconsider something else later.
- YouWave Emulator comes in the list of best Android emulator[s], next to Bluestacks.
- Bluestacks has some performance issues with RAM and Processor, while YouWave emulator do not.
- It offers you a clear and simple interface and is easy to use.
- The only thing you need to consider is, it is not free. You have to purchase this Emulator.
- Purchase YouWave Emulator – A World For Android On PC.
- It is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- The below is a screen shot for the specifications of the YouWave Emulator.
- To purchase the YouWave Emulator, you need have Paypal account or Google Wallet.
Android SDK Emulator
- The next that stands on the list, is the Android SDK emulator, one of the best Bluestacks alternative.
- You could have an idea on this, if you are a developer.
- This is completely free and is said to be the real Android emulator.
- It is not just an emulator but also has tools to develop applications too.
- Get the tools(help) for developing through Android SDK emulator.
- Download Android SDK emulator for free and start enjoying the world of Android on your PC.
Jar Of Beans Emulator
- Jar Of Beans emulator is the next that stands in the list of best android emulator[s] and Bluestacks alternative.
- It is based on Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean).
- The best part of this emulator is the 720p screen resolution with HD display.
- Download Jar Of Beans emulator and get the best display on your screen.
- If you’re not sure on the installation process, here is the guide to install Jar Of Beans emulator
install Jar Of Beans emulator on your PC.
Windows Android Emulator
- Last, but not least is the Windows Android Emulator.
- This works smooth and perfectly fine even on the low end system configurations. ( A great relief, isn’t it?)
- It has a simple and clear interface and you can use it very easily with no issues.
- Download Windows Android Emulator for free and enter the Android world on your PC.
So, these are the top 4 Bluestacks alternative[s] that are considered to be the best emulators for Android. Install one of them on your PC and have fun of Android on your finger tips. This also is the answer for the FAQ, “How To Play Android Games On PC Without Bluestacks?“.