Have you ever thought of recording screen of your PC or Laptop? Most of the Bloggers, and those who maintain an YouTube channel would need one to record screen of their system. That is exactly why this post is now alive here. In this post, I am going to give you the best software to record your screen (totally free) and the guide to use it. Would you not be interested to record your screen?
There are many softwares to record your screen, available in the market. The only limitation is, most of them aren’t free. But this software I’m going to show you today, is completely free to download and easy to use. The Screen-Cast software that we are going to discuss on, is BSR Screen Recorder.
Record Your Screen With BSR Screen Recorder 5
I’ve been trying to find one good screen-cast software for recording screen. Unfortunately, I did not find any good screen recorders that is available for free. Later, a friend of mine suggested using BSR Screen Recorder to record screen. I hesitated to use it at the beginning. But once I tried it, all I could say is, it is amazing. You can avail all the PRO features enabled to record your screen, totally for free. You can get multiple options to record your screen with Audio enabled.
But the only problem with this is, you get a logo at the bottom right. It can be expected in free versions. But, do not worry. I am going to give you all this software with a serial key (free of cost) and once you enter the key, the logo at the bottom right will not be appearing anymore and gives you the complete access for a PRO version of BSR Screen Recorder for recording screen.
Below is the complete process with images to clarify your question on “How To Record Your Screen” and the steps to download & install BSR Screen recorder Just Follow the steps and record your screen with audio.
STEPS TO INSTALL BSR SCREEN RECORDER
- Download BSR Screen Recorder 5.
- Once you’re done downloading, you can see a .zip file. Extract it and you can see a folder by name BSR Screen Recorder Version 5.2.1 Software.
- Open the folder and install the application by double clicking on the file by name “InstallBSR_v5_VISTA-7-2008-2003.”
- Once your software is installed, you can use it to record your screen. But, there will be a logo at the bottom right corner.
- To remove this LOGO appearing on the videos you record, you need to upgrade your version to PRO with a serial key.
- You can have the serial key in the same folder. Note the Username and License Key.
- Enter it in the box you get once you click Upgrade.
- That’s it. You now have the PRO version of this BSR Screen Recorder 5 to record your screen.
Using BSR Screen Recorder
It is very easy to use this screen recorder. In case you’re unable to understand, go through the below steps. You also have images attached for better understanding.
- Open BSR Screen Recorder 5 shortcut on your Desktop. If you’ve unchecked the option to create a shortcut icon on Desktop during installation, then search for it and open. You can see a screen similar to the below image.
- Click on Next. And then Select Entire Screen, if you want to record your screen entirely. Select the options as shown in the below figures.
- After you get a screen like you see the image above (step – 4), you can either start recording or you can still have some more settings configured before you start.
- Once you click on “Start Recording“, you can see a screen like the image below.
- Click on OK and that’s it. Your screen will now be recorded with audio (if enabled).
- All the files are stored to the Folder BSR videos in your Documents by default. You can check your recorded file there by navigating to My Computer (This PC)-> Documents-> BSR Videos.
So, this is how you can record your screen using BSR Screen Recorder, totally free. Please do comment your opinion on this screen recorder in the comment section below. Also do not forget to Subscribe To Interest Waypoint. Thank You. Have a nice day 🙂